JobPath’s story began in 2013, when military veterans and their families were faced with the daunting challenge of finding employment in a depressed hiring market. The company’s founders had served as leaders in the veteran space for nearly a decade through their nonprofit organization GI Go Fund. They created GI Go Fund after their close childhood friend Lt. Seth Dvorin was killed in Iraq in 2004. GI Go Fund has revolutionized the veteran nonprofit space, providing military families with innovative solutions to address their housing, healthcare, and career needs. Despite their success in the space however, the group realized that while military veterans had great skills to offer the corporate world, there existed few options that could connect employers to the incredible untapped resource in a meaningful way.
With this in mind, they created JobPath, the most tailored employment engine in the market designed for military veterans and their families. JobPath has provided to both candidates and corporations a platform that takes a holistic approach to veteran hiring. The platform has garnered widespread recognition for its work since its creation in 2013, having been recognized by the American Legion and many other organizations for the groundbreaking services we are offering. With tens of thousands of new users from across the country logging on every month and companies signing up every day, join the many that are discovering everything that our system has to offer.
Why choose JobPath?
For years, the formula for finding a job was revolved around endlessly navigating through the limited job openings listed on online boards and attending hiring fairs with little guidance or expectation of it resulting in getting hired. But with JobPath, veterans and their families will be given the chance to change that equation.
Veterans are able to search for the countless jobs available on our site. In addition, users are matched to job openings that meet their particular skillsets through our powerful Military Skills Translator, which includes translations and related jobs to thousands of Military Occupation Codes from all five branches. If the veteran wants to improve their skillset, they can take advantage of our hundreds of online training programs designed industry experts, as well as the ones made by companies themselves for certain openings that will give them the skills that they need for the position. Users can also develop their customized resume after filling out their profile which is compatible with most Applicant Tracking Systems used by companies when hiring. And with our mentorship interface, veterans and their families will be able to speak to others with experience in finding work who can talk them through their issues.
JobPath features multiple tools that work seamlessly together to bring veterans and employers together like never before. From searching for open positions on our job board, or building a custom resume, or learning more about military skills, to conducting interviews through video chats. JobPath is the complete system that is forever changing veteran hiring.
- Job Board – Companies can post individual jobs on our site, store job templates for the same position in multiple locations, and integrate their company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) feed to have all of their openings displayed and updated daily.
- Candidate Database – Employers who sign up to access our candidate database will be able to search for an unlimited number of veteran candidates for any position based off of multiple criteria, including military occupation, civilian experience, education, and more.
- Candidate Matching – Our automated Candidate Matching tool connects employers with candidates whose skills meet the company’s requirements for every open position.
- Resume Generator – We offer our veterans the ability to generate a customized resume from their online profile that is ATS compliant and easy for employers to read and understand.
- Military Skills Translator – Companies can now fully understand what job a veteran held in the military and how their skills may apply to open positions at the company by entering their military job title into our system. This feature will take any military occupation an employer searches for and automatically translate the candidate's complex military job description into easy-to-understand language.
- Job Training – Employers can utilize our training library of over 200 courses in various skills ranging from Microsoft Office to Business Management and Workplace Culture. Companies can also build a custom training course for candidates to take in order to qualify for particular openings within the company.
- Veteran Mentorship – Companies can engage their employee resource groups to become mentors to veterans, connecting with them through our built-in text messaging and video chat features to help them build their resume and assist with their employment search. It is an easy way for employees to give back.
Our services have changed the way veterans and companies interact with each other, and now we are bringing those game-changing tools to you in new innovative ways. Through our various Enterprise Solutions, your organization will have unique access to our collection of incredible features to take your veteran recruiting efforts to the next level.
- White Label JobPath Software – Are you looking for a veterans’ employment page of your own to show your commitment to hiring military members and their families? Join groups like the United Way and the Association for the United States Air Force and receive a white labeled version of our engine to use as a revenue generator or a service for your employees.
- Military Jobs Translator and/or Resume Builder on your Career Page – If your organization is not looking for a full employment engine, we can easily provide you with certain pieces of our award-winning software. We can deliver to you our Military Translator on your site, which includes over 5,000 military jobs connected to matching civilian job categories to link veterans to the best work opportunities based off of their skillset, as well as our Resume Builder for applicants to use to integrate to your ATS.
- Onboarding Services – Embed our mentorship platform on your site to connect directly with veterans online, or have our specialists come in to train your team on the best practices of working with veterans.
- ResumeConnect – One of our team members can be dedicated to your account for a flat fee to send you resumes of qualified candidates for the jobs you care most about.